New Direction: 28 Nov

 I want you to build a social media/media presence with all that I have trained you. All that I did. For 1-2 years, I am going to build you OWN ministry. You will not depend on others for your publicity. You will build a social presence from now onwards. I want you to follow exactly what I tell you.

Begin with Breakthrough sessions blueprint.

I will guide you with podcast.

A room with the ability to do media. I will provide for you.

Build. Build. Build. I am with you. 

Don't care if people follow or not. Its your training. I want to train you to get into your own media and online presence.

Write your manuals.

Write your book.

30 Nov 2023

Healing Retreats - an introduction to healing on a one-to-one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do in Healing Retreats

Healing Retreats Packages & Options